ILS Centre for Arbitration (ILSCA), in association with Peacekeeping and Conflict Resolution Team (PACT), is organizing a two day workshop on “ADR Methods with exclusive Focus on Commercial Arbitration, Mediation and Negotiation skills” on 8 and 9 January 2019 at ILS Law College, Pune.
This workshop will provide participants with core arbitration, mediation and negotiation skills along with hands-on experience through a variety of simulations and practical role-play sessions.
With the resource personnel lettered and trained from the likes of Harvard and other Ivy League Universities in the world, not only will this Workshop quench the pedagogic thirst of the participants, but also aims at guiding and mentoring the students with respect to the application and scope of Masters Program in Law (LLM) at different international law schools.
Highlights of the Workshop:
- Use of Arbitration-Mediation(Med-Arb) as an appropriate ADR tool in Indian and foreign jurisdictions.
- Setting and executing Arbitration and Mediation clauses in commercial contracts.
- Recent updates on mandatory Commercial Mediation in India and its impact on the courts of Law.
- Pre-Litigation Mediation and court-referred Mediation in India and abroad.
- Scope and practice of Investor-State Arbitration in India and Abroad.
- How to choose an International Masters Course in ADR- undertaken by Harvard and other Ivy League Graduates.
- All the Law students studying in either 3 or 5 year Law course in India are eligible to attend this workshop.
- Recent Law Graduates, Professionals, and Law Enthusiasts can also be a part of the Workshop.
ILS Law College, Pune.
Law College Road (Chiplunkar Road),
Click here for the Google Maps link.
The prospective participants can register by visiting the link below:
Please note that certificates shall be awarded to all the participants, provided they are present for all the sessions conducted on both days.
- For ILS Students: INR 2500 plus GST (18%)
- For Non ILS Studens: INR 3500 plus GST (18%)
- For Professionals and Recent Graduates: INR 5000 plus GST (18%)
Note: Accommodation will not be provided by the college. That said, the College will provide exclusive discounted accommodation coupons which can be availed through Hospitality Partner (OYO Rooms).
- Registration Starts from: December 13th
- Last Date to Register: December 31st , 2018
- Silvan Jasper; Ph: 9959597467; Email: email@example.com
- Sathya Narayan, Ms. Anwita Dinkar; Ph: 020 25676866
Official Email ID (for communications, queries and requests): firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow the Facebook page for live updates and more information: